We Welcome Newcomers to the
Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Carrboro
and Hillsborough Areas
Interested in learning more about the Newcomers Club?
Please join us at our next Meet and Greet!
Monday, September 9, 2019
5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Carolina Inn - Crossroads Bar
211 Pittsboro Street
Chapel Hill, 27516
Have you moved to Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Carrboro or Hillsborough within the past three years?
Membership in Newcomers is a great way to meet new people and learn about places to go and things to do in the Triangle. We are a welcoming group to all.
Our monthly Meet & Greet is an informal way to meet members and learn about club activities and special events. They are held on the first Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 PM at the Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill. There is no charge and no need to register. If you plan to come, please let us know and email our membership chair (email@example.com) so that we can properly welcome you.
Members build a network of friends by taking part in social activities and interest groups whether it is hiking or wine tasting, a book club, a lunch or game group. If you click on the following icon, you can see the monthly schedule for regular club events.
Monthly Regular Events 2019
Field trips to museums, recreational areas, historical sites and so on, are organized on a regular basis. Annual membership is $35 per person.
We hope you will join us at the next Meet & Greet and open the door to new friends, fun and adventure!
And----as shown below, you can try out our activities via a "Test Drive".
THINKING OF JOINING NEWCOMERS?
Try our TEST DRIVE PROGRAM for Prospective Members
In addition to being able to attend Meet and Greets, as a prospective member, you can now try out one activity before joining Newcomers.
- Check our exciting activities on Newcomers Calendar.
- Decide which Blue or Orange club activity you would like to attend.
- Email your choice to our Activities Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email back within 48 hours and you are on your way to joining us for book club, a hike, a lunch, your choice. Note: If the activity has limited enrollment, members will have priority.
- If you decide to join, please click on the "Membership" tab above and then select the "Sign Up-Read Me First" line. This will provide you with detailed instructions for joining. You can print this page to guide you through the process.