We Welcome Newcomers to the
Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Carrboro
and Hillsborough Areas
Interested in learning more about the Newcomers Club?
Please join us at our next Meet and Greet!
Welcome in The New Year too.
Monday, January 7, 2019
Carolina Inn - Crossroads Bar
211 Pittsboro Street
Chapel Hill, 27516
5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Are you new to the area and want to make new friends?
Moving to a new area means leaving old friends and connections behind. The Newcomers Club is here to help you find new friends and connect you to your new community.
In the monthly Meet & Greet, you'll get to meet new and old members of the Club and learn about our wide range of regular and special activities. There's no cost to attend and no need to register - although we'd like to know if you're planning to join us, so that we can welcome you properly. If you'd like to tell us that you're planning to be there, we'd invite you to email our membership chair at email@example.com.
If you are new to the area (Chapel Hill, Durham, Pittsboro, Carrboro, Hillsborough) in the last three years, give us a look. Members have five full years of participation in the club, an ample amount of time to build a new network of friends to last a lifetime. The Newcomers Club is a welcoming group to all.
Newcomers Club is an organization that facilitates a variety of social activities and interest groups that will allow you to find people who share your enthusiasms, whether hiking or wine tasting, dinner groups or book clubs, discussions or games. There is something here for everyone.
And----as shown below, you can try out our activities via a "Test Drive".
THINKING OF JOINING NEWCOMERS?
Try our TEST DRIVE PROGRAM for Prospective Members
In addition to being able to attend Meet and Greets, as a prospective member, you can now try out one activity before joining Newcomers.
- Check our exciting activities on Newcomers Calendar.
- Decide which Blue or Orange club activity you would like to attend.
- Email your choice to our Activities Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email back within 48 hours and you are on your way to joining us for book club, a hike, a lunch, your choice. Note: If the activity has limited enrollment, members will have priority.
- If you decide to join, please click on the "Membership" tab above and then select the "Sign Up-Read Me First" line. This will provide you with detailed instructions for joining. You can print this page to guide you through the process.